Sunday 13 April 2014

Review: Rapid Brow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum

Rapid Brow, Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, eyebrows, brows, thicker brows

I overplucked my eyebrows as a teen, for a couple of years my eyebrows were almost non existant and I drew them on as part of the alternative/gothic make up style I was going for at the time. Recently bigger, bolder eyebrows have definitely come into fashion, particularly with models like Cara Delevingne on the scene. I've been attempting to grow my eyebrows back for a good while now but they just wouldn't fill out like I wanted them too. I eventually came across Rapid Brow's Eye Brow Enhancing Serum which claims to improve the appearance of eyebrow density with a simple twice a day application, in as little as 60 days.

I have to admit I was incredibly dubious of their claims, particularly that "there can be up to 108% improvement in the appearance of eyebrow density in just 60 days" - usually statements like this end up being way off the mark. I purchased despite expecting I would prove it wrong and notice no improvement whatsoever.

Rapid Brow, Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, eyebrows, brows, thicker brows

The Rapid Brow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum is almost identical to mascara in tube/brush shape and size, however the serum is clear. You simply brush the serum through every morning and night. I wasn't quite sure just how much to spread it, so I applied it to a small area of skin around my eyebrows as well as on them. One downside is it doesn't mix very well with make up, it would cause my foundation to clump and flake around my eyebrows, so avoid using make up after you've applied if you can, but perhaps I was applying more than intended too.

Rapid Brow, Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, eyebrows, brows, thicker brows

I was surprised to find that I started to see results after just a week or two with new hairs beginning to grow. I applied twice a day for around 5-6 weeks until the serum run out - there's really very little in the tube; just 3ml! However this was actually more than enough time to see a significant improvement in the thickness of my eyebrows - they were definitely much more full.

Before:
Rapid Brow, Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, eyebrows, brows, thicker brows

After:
Rapid Brow, Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, eyebrows, brows, thicker brows

I haven't repurchased yet and it's been roughly 2 months since I ran out and my eyebrows are still just as full but if they do start to thin out again I wouldn't hesitate purchasing another tube, despite its rather pricey £26.49 price tag on Amazon (and that's the cheapest I've found it for too!).

2 comments:

  1. I really need something like this! Brill post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Eye brow
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete